Student Pilot License
A student pilot certificate is issued to a pilot in training and is a pre-requisite for the student to fly alone in the aircraft or solo.
Apply for Student Pilot License
A student pilot certificate is issued to a pilot in training and is a pre-requisite for the student to fly alone in the aircraft, or solo. It is usually initially issued by a medical doctor who is also an authorized aviation medical examiner, in conjunction with the student’s first medical certificate. The doctor will issue a combination medical and student pilot certificate if the applicant meets the medical standards, and the flight instructor will later endorse the certificate when the student meets various training endorsement requirements (including the requirements for solo flight).
- Applicant shall not be less than 17 years of age
- Class-II Medical Certificate or higher (Class-I)
- An applicant shall be capable of speaking, reading and understanding English language. Lahore Flying Club will take the test and submit the result along with answer sheets to CAA.
- An applicant shall hold an educational qualification of at least Secondary School Certificate or equivalent.
- Applicant shall have security clearance from local police, Special Branch and IB. SPL may be issued on receipt of any one of the clearances.
- Form CAA-43 (Medical Certificate)
- Form CAA-600 (from Lahore Flying Club)
- Form CAA-64 (from Lahore Flying Club)
- Computer Performa (from Lahore Flying Club)
- Security Clearance from the SSP of the District.
- Attested copy of Matric Certificate or “0” level certificate & Birth Certificate.
- Character Certificate from Class-I Gazetted Officer.
- Attested copy of National Id.
- Card or Form B of Registration and copy of NIC of Guardian.
- Attested copy of the Domicile Certificate.
- Colored photos (Passport Size) 6 (Head uncovered).
- Coloured photos (1″ xl” size) 05(Head uncovered).
- FRTO Examination (Taught & Examined at Lahore Flying Club).
- CAA Chalan Receipt Voucher for Rs. 1,000/-. (SPL/FRTO Issue Fee)
- SPL Examination will be conducted by Lahore Flying Club (services exempted).